Ultra-bright 4K SOLID SHINE laser projector delivers flagship image quality for Rental and Staging
Benefits of the PT-RQ32K
1. Spectacular image quality
- Ultra-bright 27,000 lm*1 3-Chip DLP™ SOLID SHINE laser projection.
- Quad Pixel Drive technology creates breathtakingly detailed 4K+ images.
- Real Motion Processor for liquidsmooth motion reproduction with 240 Hz frame rate.
- Consistent brightness uniformity and constant brightness.
- Accurate Rec. 709-compliant colourspace reproduction.
- Detail Clarity Processor 5+ enhances video sources for detailed 4K+ images.
- Dynamic Contrast function for high 20,000:1*2 contrast.
- System Daylight View 3 ensures sharp images for projection mapping applications and bright environments.
2. Failsafe Reliability
- Dust-resistant design featuring Shielded Laser Drive.
- Dual-drive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24/7 operation.
- Minimal maintenance required under continuous operation.
- Efficient cooling system for operational stability in high ambient temperatures.
- Backup Input Setting assures reliability and optimizes performance.
- Power Management function prevents downtime due to insufficient voltage.
3. Versatile system and installation flexibility
- Free 360-degree installation (vertical and horizontal).
- DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed 4K video and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distances of up to 50 m (164 ft)*3.
- Eyebolt multirigging compatibility.
- Multiple projector stacking available without frame.
- Convenient one-box design.
- Multi-Screen Support System seamlessly connects multiple screens.
- Multi-Unit Brightness and Colour Control.
- Geometry Manager Pro and optional upgrade kit (ET-UK20 Series).
*1 Luminance measured at center of screen in High Mode. Operation in High Mode may reduce maintenance timing in comparison to use in Normal Mode.
*2 With Dynamic Contrast Mode set to 3.
*3 150 m (492 ft) transmission available only in Long Reach Mode with optional ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher for signals up to 1080/60p (dotclock frequency 148.5 MHz). Transmission distance is up to 100 m (328 ft) in other cases. Note that ETYFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher does not support 4K signal transmissio
*1 Refreshrate varies depending on vertical scanning frequency.
*2 Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
*3 Operation in High Mode may reduce maintenance timing in comparison to use in Normal Mode.
*4 Geometric Adjustment and Upgrade Kit functions are not supported with simultaneous video signal input.
*5 Only compatible with dot clock frequency of 27 MHz (pixel repetition signal). Optical axis shift is not supported on the ETD75LE50.
*6 Average value. May differ depending on the actual unit.
*7 Light source brightness may decrease depending on operating temperature. When projector is operating at high temperature or at high altitude, brightness will decrease correspondingly.
Windows 8 and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corp. in the United States and/or other countries. Mac, Mac OS, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark owners.