HD PTZ Surveillance Camera
Super Dynamic HD PTZ Dome Network Camera
- 720p HD images up to 30 fps
- Super high resolution at HD / 1,280 x 720 created by 2.4 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS image sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by "UniPhier®", Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform.
- Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
- 45x extra optical zoom at 1,280 x 720 (30x optical zoom)
- 90x extra optical zoom at 640x360 resolution with 12x digital zoom enabling 1080x zoom.
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear face image.
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (ICR)* function: 0.3 lx (Color), 0.04 lx (B/W) at F1.6 * ICR: IR Cut filter Removal
This HD PTZ dome camera is fully equipped with super dynamic technology. It provides clear HD 720p images with 105dB wide dynamic range, and produces colour images with a minimum illumination of 0.3 lux. It is extremely well suited for applications in surveillance which require a powerful zoom feature such as intersections, airports, railway stations and car parks.
The product is equipped with a 2.4 megapixel high sensitivity MOS image sensor, 45x extra optical zoom at 1280x720 resolution and 90x extra optical zoom at 640x360 resolution, with 12x digital zoom.
The WV-SC387 camera also provides extremely wide vertical coverage from anywhere between -44 degrees to 224 degrees.
Other product features
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) technology allows the designated 2 areas to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables to use lower image file size and bit rate. VIQS can be set on preset position (1 to 8) and except preset.
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- 360 degrees endless Panning
- Advanced auto tracking: The camera automatically pans and tilts to follow a moving subject and keep it in the center of the image.
- H.264 max. bit rate / client and Total bit rate control allows flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
- Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
- Onvif compliant model
- Fog compensation function equipped as standard.
- Dust-resistant design: Minimize degradation of pan/tilt mechanism