Outdoor 4K Security Camera
360-degree Vandal Resistant Dome 9 megapixel Network Camera
The WV-SFV481 a 360-degree Outdoor Fixed Dome Network Camera employs a new developed 12.4 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor and a new 4K HD ULTRA engine to provide several H.264 High Profile Streams or JPEG streams, up to 9M quality in Fisheye mode
The 4K 360-degree camera has integrated an image compensation being able to provide a wide variety of transmission modes: Fisheye, Panorama, Double Panorama, Quad PTZ, Single PTA and Quad streams.
The WV-SFV481 can deliver 9M image up to 15 fps and 4M image up to 30fps. The day/night (IR) function with the digital noise reduction and 3D-DNR allows clear images in low light conditions.
ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures sharp focus in both colour and monochrome modes correcting the focus when temperature swings having a clear focus in any condition. The newly developed Panasonic lens delivers an extremely good image quality on the edges of the image and with the lens distortion compensation the images can be adjusted 256 steps.
This product has been recognised by Benchmark Magazine for the Benchmark Innovation Award for Business Intelligence and by PSI Magazine for their CCTV product of the year award
SD edge recording is available for an easy recording on the camera being able to check through the camera website or from the WV-ASM200 software platform.
The WV-SFV481 is equipped with a vandal resistance mechanism for high reliability and comply EN50155 standard for on vehicle applications.
Some of the advanced features include Face detection to detect the position of human faces within the image, Variable Image Quality on Specified area to retain higher quality with lower bandwidth and the unique dehumidification device to reduce moisture in various weather conditions.
The WV-SFV481 has the option to add intelligent functions like the Heat Map for high traffic zones and long-stay zones, the people counting by up to 12 cross lines and the unique moving object remover, which removes the moving objects of the images providing privacy while keeping the background at the same time.
- 360° monitoring with a wide variety of transmission modes : Fisheye, Panorama, Double Panorama, Quad PTZ, Single PTZ, and Quad streams (H.264)
- 9M (2992x2992) images up to 15 fps and 4M (2048x2048) up to 30fps
- Approximate 1/2 inches, high sensitivity MOS image sensor
- Super high resolution by 12.4 mega pixels high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams (max. 4 streams) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by new 4K ULTRA HD engine.
- Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range
- Digital Noise Reduction:3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (IR) function:0.3 lx (Colour), 0.04 lx (B/W) at F1.9
- ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures enables automatic focus adjustment for sharp image both in colour and B/W modes
- VIQS technology allows the designated eight areas to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables to use lower image file size and bit rate.
- New technologies like Super Chroma Compensation for better colour reproducibility even in low illumination are equipped as standard
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream. (Optional)
- Intelligent function such as Intruder / Loitering / Direction / Scene change / Object / Cross line detection, People Count (Cross line), MOR(Moving Object Remover) Function, Heat map (High Traffic Zone / Long-stay Zone) (Optional)
- Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability
- Dehumidification device for use in various weather conditions
- Compatible with EN50155 for railways applications
To download the SAE100 or SAE200 software for this product, please refer to the table below. Please ensure to check the model number against each firmware version to ensure that there are no compatibility issues.
|1 Series - SF138/SW158||1.05 or later||N/A||Download|
|1 Series - Others||1.05 or later||Download||N/A|
|3 Series - SW395/SW396/SW395A/SW396A|
|1.80 or later||Download||N/A|
|3 Series - SFN311L/SFN311/SFN310|
|1.80 or later||Download||Download|
|4 Series - SF438/SF448/SW458/SW458M||1.40 or later||Download||N/A|
|5 Series - NP502/NW502S/SW598/SC588||1.40 or later||Download||N/A|
|5 Series - SPN531||1.40 or later||Download||Download|
|5 Series - Others||1.40 or later||N/A||Download|
|6 Series - SFN631L/SFN611L/|
|1.40 or later||Download||Download|
|6 Series - SPN631/SPN611|
|1.40 or later||Download||Download|
|4K Series - SFV481/SFN480||1.11 or later||N/A||Download|
|Encoder - GXE100/GXE500||Download||N/A|